There are two questions you ask yourself when you see a person carrying a well-worn and weathered leather backpack - one whose tumbled wear and ramble in its grain reads like a map of their travels. You ask yourself two things - First, "I wonder where they have been." And immediately after that you ask yourself, "Where did they get that bag?". Our Backpacks are built for adventure and bound to be envied.
- Made from top to bottom with premium 4 oz. artisan pull-up leather
- Available in two colors - Chocolate (seen here), Whiskey
- Ample size and storage allows for just about anything you need to travel the city or the woods
- Appx: 11" x 15" x 5"
- Leather draw-string top opening to expand for large items
- Solid antiqued brass finished hardware
- Hand finished edges
- Two outer side pockets with buckle closures
- Zip pocket on front to carry small, loose items
- Hidden foam core padding on back panel for a comfortable wear
- Adjustable shoulder straps that are double-ply reinforced leather
- Braided leather hang-hook
- Each bag is handmade to order. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.
- Note --- all bags come with Roller Buckles, some pictures may show discontinued Arch Buckles
Please allow 2 weeks for production. We promise it's worth the wait!