The Landsdown Briefcase is as functional as it is classic in looks. While it is built for the ages, it is styled to be timeless – exactly what you want in a quality piece you’ll carry for years to come. A craftsman’s touch and a combination of time-tested materials – waxed canvas, waterproof denier, and premium leathers - prepare The Landsdown to bridge the gap between your daily commute and weekend excursions.
- Designed to carry most 15” laptops as well as provide pockets to organize the rest of your daily carry.
- Comfortable, adjustable & removable shoulder strap make it easy to carry.
- Leather accents both look great and reinforce high-use areas to bolster the life of the bag.
- Extra-attention is paid to the double-layered leather handle grip – making it comfortable to carry for years to come.
- Waterproof interior lining keeps the elements outside and your computer & contents dry & protected
- Waxed Canvas outer shell is naturally water repellent
- Double Riveted stress points
- Premium US-made YKK zippers – large #10 size
- Double zipper pulls for easy access to interior
- Double stitched flat-felled side gusset stitching for strength
- Padded foam base with leather floor and detailed ‘X’ stitch on bottom of bag to protect electronics
- Premium hardware
- Padded leather shoulder strap
- Comfortable leather handle grip
- Two front bellowed pockets – ideal for quick access on the go
- One large back pocket with snap closure – great for tablet & document sized articles
- Leather accents made of our signature leathers
- Fits most all 15” laptops --- Outer dims: ~15.75" x 11.5"x4”
- Inside liner made from waterproof 600 Denier
- Leather business card holder
- 3 pen holders
- 4 half-width pockets ~ 7.25” x 7”
- Bound edges for a clean, refined look & strong seams
- No outside branding or logo
NOTE - The Landsdown is a made-to-order item. Please be aware that it will not ship immediately after you purchase it. Contact us at info@LMproducts.com to discuss lead time. Don't worry, it will be worth the wait!
Lifestyle photos by Nathan Ma // @cuffington