Clear minds don't exist in pixels & bytes. That's why it's so important to have a place to put pen to paper and organize your days, your plans, and your thoughts. In a world where our phones notify us of every minute, unimportant detail of other people's lives - we need a space where we can power down and take back control of how we spend our most precious resource - our time. The Morrison Journal is that place for you. Enjoy.
- Available In Two Sizes
- Large - Fits 8.25" x 5.5" notebooks (A5 sized)
- Small - Fits 5.5" x 3.5" pocket notebooks (also fits Passports)
- Notebook included with purchase - Easy to find refills
- Large has 4 card slots on interior, Small has 1 card pocket on interior
- Available in 6 colors
- Optional - "Notes" or corner logo on cover
- Hand-finished edges
- Made with Pride in Anderson, IN - USA
Notes about the leathers:
- Mahogany - A rich pull up leather with beautiful amber, burgundy, and brown tones. When the leather moves and ages, you see the complex undertones of the leather making each unique.
- Coyote - This is a proprietary leather we commission to be a rugged 'rough-out' plated suede. It's hardy, has an incredible feel to it, and is built to look amazing in the decades to come.
- Chestnut - One of our most popular leathers. Classic tone and pebbled texture with beautiful undertones and pull-up. Wears in beautifully.
- Oxford Tan - Rich and buttery soft leather with a great pull-up - so you see the undertone colors as you wear in the leather.